Storage and Processing GDPR
Confirmation of the age of majority
! By subscribing to this email campaign 18+ you confirm
to be over the age of 18
You are about to enter a website with adult content. Please read the following instructions carefully:
By subscribing to the private email campaign, I confirm that:
- I am over the age of 18 and I have acquired the age of majority.
- If my location is in a country where the age of majority is stipulated differently from the laws of the Czech Republic, I confirm to have fulfilled all conditions of the age of majority in the given state, that I am over the age of 18, and that the entry to this website is not restricted or prohibited by the laws of the country where my location is and/or of which I am a citizen.
- I agree that the adult-oriented content may solely be used in privacy and exclusively for my personal needs.
- I do not get offended of materials sexual in nature, I am not threatened by these, and I enter the website out of my free will.
- I will not provide direct or indirect access to materials acquired from these pages to persons under the age of 18 or to other persons who do not fulfil the terms and conditions of this declaration.
Purchasing of digital content through email offers and with payment via the GOpay gateway
For payments via the GOpay gateway, entering you email address is necessary. The manner of email address storage is defined below. The ordered content will be delivered to you from email address firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provide along with the payment.
Being my customer, newsletter subscriber or website visitor,you provide me with your personal data. I am responsible for itsprotection and security. Please read carefully the personal data protection, principles, and rights you have in connectionwith the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
My name is Tomáš Sulek, with my address at Horní 3, Ostrava, Postcode 70030, born on 30/10/1984, and I am the operator of websiteszeleneego.cz and adrianavandego.com, which by means of a web form ensure the subscription to newsletters serving to forwarding photographic material and commercial communications associated with a model using the pseudonym Adriana Vandego.
I process your personal data as the data controller, i.e. I define the manner, purpose and term of personal data processing,and I select other potential processors who will assist me in the processing.
Should you need to contact me during the course of processing, feel free to email me at email@example.com
As the data controller of your personal data, I declare the fulfilment of all statutory obligations stipulated by applicable legal regulations, including but not limited to the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, thus:
I will process your personal data solely based on the applicable legal grounds, primarily the legitimate interest, performance under the contract, statutory obligations or granted consent;
in compliance with Article 13 of the GDPR, I fulfil my information obligation even before the commencement of personal data processing;
I will provide you with the possibility and support to exercise and perform your rights in compliance with Personal Data Protection Act and with the GDPR.
Scope and purpose of personal data processing
I process your personal data provided by you for the
following reasons (in order to fulfil these purposes):
- service provision, contract performance, your personal data within the following scope: email address (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) is necessary to perform the contract (e.g. to send the application access, online course, etc., supply of goods, supply of digital content, etc.
- Accounting purposes - Provided that you are our customer, your personal data (invoicing details) is necessary in order to fulfil our statutory obligation concerning the issuance and recording of invoices.
- Marketing purposes - newsletter dispatching; your personal data email address and name), sex, what you click on within the newsletters, when you open the newsletter most frequently; this data is used for the purposes of direct marketing - dispatching of commercial communications. Provided that you are our customer, we do so out of our legitimate interest as we reasonably expect your interest in our news for a period of 5 years of your last order. Provided that you are not our customer, we send you our newsletters solely based on your consent for a period of 5 years of its granting. In both cases, you may withdraw your consent by using the link to unsubscribe, which can be found at the end of each email.
- Advanced marketing - solely based on your consent.
Solely based on your consent, we may also send you inspiring offers of third parties or use the email address, for instance, for remarketing and targeting ads at Facebook for a period of 5 years of granting your consent. As a matter of course, your consent may be withdrawn at any time through our contact details.
- Photographic documents - Your personal data is
stored for the term of running of limitation periods unless a longer period is stipulated by the law or unless we have otherwise provided for the specific cases.
Furthermore, the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, adrianavandego@zelenee- go.cz, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) is used for the purposes of dispatching commercial offers concerning the purchase of digital content from the model Adriana Vandego, the owner of e-shop darecekodadriany.cz. (Identification information can be found at the website footer of darecekodadriany.cz)
Personal data security and protection
I protect your personal data in the maximum possible scope by means of modern technologies corresponding to the level of technical development. I protect your personal data as my own. We have adopted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organisational measures preventing the abuse, damage or destruction of your personal data, including but not limited to: email address and name.
Providing personal data to third parties
Your personal data is accessible by my/our employees and co-workers.
In order to ensure specific processing operations, which I am unable to ensure myself, I use the services and applications of processors who are able to protect the data even better than me and who specialise in the given type of processing.
These are the providers of the following platforms: doplňte podle sebe: SmartSelling a.s. (SmartEmailing, MioWeb, FAPI, Proaffil)
In the future I may decide to use other applications or processors in order to improve the processing and make it easier. I promise you that, within such a selection, I will have at least the same demands for the security and quality of processing as I have myself.
Data transfers outside the European Union
Your personal data is processed exclusively within the European Union or in countries which ensure the adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Committee.
Your rights associated with personal data protection
In connection with the personal data protection, you have a number of rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please, contact me at: email@example.com
Thanks to the right of access, which may be exercised at any time, you may request that I inform you of which of your personal data I process and why; I will provide this information within 30 days.
In the event of any change in your personal data or if you find your personal data is not up-to-date or complete, you have the right of rectification of your personal data.
The right of restriction of processing may be exercised if you consider that I use your data imprecisely or that I process your data unlawfully, however, if you do not wish to erase all your data or you have objected to the processing of your personal data. You may restrict the scope of your personal data or the purpose of its processing. (For instance, by unsubscribing from the newsletter you restrict the purpose of processing for receiving commercial communications.)
Right to data portability: If you wish to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will proceed in the same way as if you exercise the right of access - with the only difference that the information will be provided to you in a machine-readable format. In order to do this, I need at least 60 days.
In such a case, I will erase all your personal data from my computers / my system as well as from the systems of all my partial processors and back-ups.In order to perform your right to erasure, I need at least 60 days.
In certain cases, I am bound by my statutory obligation and I must record all issued invoices for a period stipulated by the law. In such a case, I will erase all your personal data which is not bound by another law. I will inform you of the erasure completion by email.
Complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection: Should you consider that your personal data is not processed in compliance with the law, you may file a complaint at any time with the Office for Personal Data Protection. I would like to ask you to inform me at first of this suspicion, so that I can do something about it and rectify any potential malpractice.
Unsubscribing from receiving the newsletters and commercial communications: Emails including inspiration, articles or products and services are sent to you provided that you are my customer and based on my legitimate interest. Provided that you are not my customer yet, I send you the aforementioned solely based on your consent. In both cases, you may unsubscribe through a link which can be found at the end of each email.